Monday, October 23, 2006

Shameful Portrait of Accountants

HKICPA - Tute In Da House

Well I'm a CPA and that's what I do
I know it doesn't sound sexy to you
But I can tell you I'm a person of repute
And it's all because I belong to the 'Tute

CHORUS
I wear a suit
I belong to the 'Tute
I wear a suit
I belong to the 'Tute
Now accountants are seen as boring and bland
We're no movie stars or guys in a band
But you'll see us in action when you give us your loot
Because we're the folks who belong to the 'Tute

CHORUS
You can tell that we're good because we've got QP
It don't come easy and it don't come free
Those long lettered people ain't so astute
It takes just three letters to belong to the 'Tute
CPA, CPA, CPA




I want to withdraw from the membership after watching this disgusting Ad. I don't think this ad can help promoting the 'Tute or encouraging the young people to be CPAs at all. What a waste of money - our hard-earning money! Can I get the membership fee refund?

3 comments:

GM5 said...

Wow! It's approaching 5,000 hits! Yeah!!

kEV said...

huh? 5,000 only?

GM5 said...

貴精不貴多!